Audace Technologies Inc. (CANADA)
Audace Technologies (ATI) is a Canadian base Company specializing in hybrid energy systems for the development of processes, practices, and applications that improve upon or replace existing traditional non-renewable technologies in order to substantially reducing both the impact on the Planet (environmental) and Business/Governmental Entities operating cost.
Green Cube - Autonomous Power Units
Joint Venture project between ATI and MBA SA to design and develop “Green Cubes” that utilize alternative low operating cost renewable energy sources and assist in the power generation in remote areas and/or without access to the national/local energy grids.
- Surveillance (camera) and Intrusion Detection Technologies.
- Remote Control of Borders.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for Sensitive Equipment.
- Aids-To-Navigation in small and remote airports.
- Emergency Generator at small / remote airports or military sites.
- Remote Stations for the Coast Guard or Marine.
- Remote Radar Stations.
- Self-contained sewage treatment plant adaptable to climatic conditions, tropical to arctic.
- Save energy costs (eg buildings.)